Houston is getting so good at moving around. He will regularly will go from laying flat, and do a sit up to play with things in his lap. Such a strong little guy.
Heath has officially adopted Houston's BearBear. He takes such good care of him; nurses him with his belly button, puts him in Houston's bed for naps, and even made him a carseat to sit in.
Lately Heath will come into the room and say, "Hey Mom, whatzup?"
It always sounds so weird coming from him.
Houston is getting to such a fun age. He babbles a lot now, "dadadada" is his most common sound. He loves to play with Heath and laugh and squeel.
He's such a sweet little guy.
Baby Tylenol bottles may be "childproof" but they are not "Heathproof" Sometimes I'll let Houston play with one because they rattle, but we won't be doing that anymore. The other day while they were playing it got pretty quiet so I looked over at Heath and he had a huge hand full of pink Tylenol pills heading for his mouth. Luckily I caught it.
![]() |
| This was a toy I played with as a girl. Heath really enjoyed it. |
Heath has become a pretty crazy little boy lately. Just a ball of energy that loves to get into everything. There are some times though he'll just come up to us and want to snuggle and say "I love you mommy" Those little eyes just melt your heart.
We love all the birds around our house and Heath has been doing really well learning most of their names. The most recent being the woodpeck-turds. It makes me laugh every time he says it.
Heath was supposed to be taking a nap, I went into check on him but he wasn't in his bed. He was hiding in a pile of his stuffed animals, much like ET.
He was saying, "Shhh mommy, the puppy's sleeping." He loves to pretend like he's a puppy these days.
I think Heath is going through a growth spurt. He has been eating so much lately. Quite frequently we'll be eating dinner and he'll finish his plate then grab mine and start spooning the food off it onto his plate. He loves food!










1 comment:
my boys would die laughing if they heard Heath say woodpeck-turds. Potty humor is all the rage here! I wish Heath and George could play together, George pretends to be a puppy every day!
Post a Comment