1. Last week during Sacrament Meeting in church CandyBar started whining for some milk. We offered him the sippy cup of water but he just wouldn't settle. He then picked up his little plastic cow he had been playing with, flipped it upside down and started, "slirp slirp slirp, mmm.... milk. slirp slirp slirp ,mmm... milk." while sucking on the utter with a very silly, satisfied grin on his face. Rat and I were laughing so hard, trying not to make a scene. The couple behind us was also trying to keep themselves contained.
2. After Sacrament Meeting Rat took CandyBar to his nursery class. They have a little rocking horse in there that CandyBar immediately jumped on and started riding. After a few seconds Rat said that he stopped, got very serious and yelled, "horsies!" He then ran over to the little playhouse and opened the mailbox where he pulled out his stash of every little toy horse they have in the nursery and looked over at Rat with a greedy little grin.
3. CandyBar almost always has a stinky diaper right after lunch, so I usually will wait around for it to happen before I put him down for his nap. Today I was in the laundry room for about one minute switching out the laundry. I had Texas safe in the Kitchen and CandyBar secure in the living room. CandyBar started saying, "Bum hurt... bum hurt." which is what he says when he needs to be changed. When I got around the corner he was standing at the gate in just his shirt. He had ditched the pants and diaper, and decided to sit on a couple things with his nasty bum. Apparently he learned how to take clothes off today. So I cleaned him up, then put him to bed and Texas played happily while I sanitized the living room. I'm so happy to have an easy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment