January 24, 2012

That Went Fast!


I love that he’s tall so I can wear heels. (Not that I ever do, come on I’ve got a little kid to chase around)
I love that he’s always so warm when I’m always so cold.
I love that he loves to play with our boys when he gets home from work so I can cook dinner.
I love that he always had chap stick in his pocket.
I love that he can make me laugh so hard I cry.
I love that he is so thrifty and responsible.
I love that he takes such good care of our family.
I love that he always has his pocket knife in his pocket when I need scissors, can opener, screwdriver,   toothpick, knife, etc.
I love that he likes to be silly but knows when to be serious.
I love that he loves kids.
I love that he tolerates my “experimental” cooking and will eat just about anything.
I love that he likes to do things outside and encourages me to keep active and in shape.
I love that he makes sure we always read scriptures and pray.
I love that he likes to sleep all snuggled up with me.
I love that he’s so laid back and doesn’t get worked up about things.
I love that he loves to smile.
I love that he's really picky about flossing his teeth.
I love that he makes me feel so safe.

I love that he always keeps me laughing.
I love that he loves sports and will take the time to explain rules to me.
I love that he doesn’t hold grudges.
I love that he always empties and checks his own pockets before putting something in the wash.
I love that he has learned how to clean up after himself.
I love that he rinses off his dishes after eating.
I love that I know I can trust and depend on him.
I love that he’s super strong and can move just about anything.
I love that he knows how to fix just about anything.
I love that he’s not confrontational or argumentative.
I love that he’s humble.
I love that he puts up with my forgetfulness.
I love that he helps me be a better person.
I love that he loves me.


Happy 5 Years Mr. Rat : )

No comments: