Rat came in from insulating our well house asking for a jar. As he was walking back out the door said, "Hopefully I'll come back alive..."
He came back with this.
You may not be able to see it because I'm not the best at getting the camera to focus close up, but yes, that is a huge black widow spider! I'm just very grateful that we have never seen one in or close to the house.
Rat put it on the window sill next to the kitchen sink for safe keeping because he wanted to take it to his parents house the next day to show it off. I have to admit, I've never been very worried about spiders, but I had a really hard time doing dishes without filling that jar with water to drown the thing. It was just too creepy having it sitting that close.


1 comment:
creepy town! I'm glad you're all still alive!
Post a Comment