Last year just as the cherry tree was ripening the tornado hit, so sadly no cherries. This year though...
There was about 1/20th as many cherries as previous years (we think the tornado may have sent our tree into a shock) but there was enough to make a couple jars of jam. Heath was very good at helping. He picked as many cherries as he could reach on his own, then held the bowl while I got the harder to reach ones. He probably ate about 20 cherries that day. They were delicious!
Houston enjoyed himself exploring in the grass. I just love this picture of him, he looks so cute!
Ever the face sucker!
We're sure going to miss you cherry tree. (Heath looks Asian with his squinty eyes, silly goose!)







1 comment:
that top picture of Houston is ADORABLE. I love him. Make sure you guys get in touch with Laura and Anthony--they are super cool!
Post a Comment