July 25, 2012

My super amazing Mum has come out to our house two times now to babysit the boys ALL Day while I do some much needed deep packing.
 Heath has loved this just as much as I have. They've played play dough, read lots of stories, eaten "chocket" together, colored pictures, and worn each other out talking. Both times she's come Heath asks where Gama is for a few days following. Ill say, "She went to her house." and he'll respond, "No she come to Heath's house." He hates to see her go.
I had no idea how interrupted my days are until I had her help. I got more accomplished in one of the days she came, than I had the whole time I'd been trying to pack.  I'm feeling so much less stressed about this move now that I know how much really can be done in one day without interruptions. If things get hairy... we'll just get a babysitter.
Dad came to treat us all to LaiLai's for dinner after one of these "packing days". It was sure delicious! 
We went up to Spfld last Sunday to visit. Sterling & Dallin were showing Heath a show. He sure loves his Uncles!
 Aunt Kayla went to Florida to do some training for her new job and sent us this picture while they were out seeing some of the sights. Heath asks to look at it all the time (so I changed it to my background on my phone) He loves "Aunt Keela and Rella!"

No comments: