November 14, 2011

The best friends are cousin friends

CandyBar's favorite friend these days is his cousin Cutie Pie.  She just turned 3 and is a little more advanced than our not quite 2 CandyBar, but for the most part these two get along really well. I love it when we drop him off in nursery at church and CutiePie comes running over calling his name and they give each other a big hug. Its so cute! CandyBar is obsessed with horses right now and when he and CutiePie get together it seems that's all they play.

CutiePie's mom said that she had a mysterious hole forming on the arm of her amazing rocking chair. She wasn't really sure why it kept getting bigger and bigger until one day when CandyBar was visiting and CutiePie jumped on that chair and yelled, "CandyBar come ride horses with me" She grabbed onto the ripped fabric and started shaking it violently yelling, "HE-YAH!" I can never get a picture that comes out because they are always bobbing their heads or kicking. Luckily CandyBar just uses Rat's reffing whistle as reins rather than ripping the couch. (at least for now)

They love to watch Spirit and The Man from Snowy River together and play horses the whole time.
Cutie Pie said they were being baby horses.

I guess they were "sleeping" in a cradle.




They take turns being the horsie. I was very impressed with Cutie Pie's strength!
What a lucky boy to have such fun cousins, of all ages, so close! We are so blessed!

No comments: