November 21, 2011

Blessings

Texas was blessed in church on the 6th. It was so nice to have all our close relatives there with us.


This blessing outfit was made by my Aunt for my little brother quite a while ago, 
he was blessed in it, as was CandyBar and Texas. It fit CandyBar just fine, but was really small on Texas. I had to leave the back unbuttoned, and the cuff on the legs came up to his knees, but Rat insisted it would be fine. And it was.
I wore that cap as a baby. It was made for me by my grandmother.



Texas and his cousin Owie. They are about 3 months apart. 
We were so happy to have him and his family visiting at the time.

Rat and his seven brothers were all together that day for the first time in about 4 years.
It was a happy reunion.
I'm pretty sure about half of them are on their toes.
What a lucky girl I am to have such wonderful in laws for my boys to look up to!

No comments: