November 26, 2011

These Days

Texas has started laughing at us!



It's so incredibly cute and I just love it. Especially when he and CandyBar are both laughing at each other. Just makes your heart melt.

It doen't really matter what position he is in, it seems that any time Rat holds him he just falls asleep, probably because Rat is always so warm and I am always so cold.

CandyBar is really into coloring right now. He will spend a good half hour or more just sitting on the floor scribbling on paper. As he is doing it he will say things like "Daddy, horsie, cow, cat, goat, mommy, baby, run fast, airplane" which makes me think he really knows just exactly what he is drawing. 
He loves to bring me the paper and say, "Horsie, ride it" so I will draw a picture of a horse with a person on it, which is always him. 


He has a few books that have pictures of horses in them, this being one, but only one little picture. Maybe Santa can bring him a story about a horsie this year.

No comments: