September 21, 2012


 Matt joined a intramural flag football team at school. So we went to watch their first game. Heath was SO excited when I told him we were going to watch daddy play football. The whole car ride he kept asking "are we going to daddy's football game?!"
He had a blast wearing himself out. Houston loved it too. He has really been a daddy's boy lately and kept trying to get to Matt. I think he was pretty confused as to why he hadn't hardly seen dad all day, and he could see him  but wasn't allowed to be with him.
 The boys were dubbed the official team mascots. (although im not really sure what kind of mascot they are; blue devils, lions, warriors, I guess once the team figures out a name well know)
 Heath asked several times where Uncle Johnny was. I think he will forever associate football with John D.
 Heath was constantly asking "where's my daddy now" and when Matt wasn't out playing Heath wanted to be standing right by his side. He was really well behaved through the whole game.
 Now that we know where the field is we'll probably be able to ride the metro to his games. So that's pretty nice. It was super fun and gave us some boys that went to bed so easily that night.

No comments: