Lately when Heath's told to do something he'll just fuss so we've implemented the, "Say Yes Mommy, or Yes Daddy." So occasionally a conversation will go something like, "Heath I please go get your shoes so we can play outside" "maaa wawawawa blah blah whawawa." "Heath, say 'Yes Mommy' and do it"................... "yes mommy."
The other day he was asking for crackers just before lunch. I said, "no Heath we're about to eat lunch, so lets wait until snack time for crackers." His reply, "Say Yes Mommy and do it!"
Matt has pretty much always referred to me as babe. It sure caught me off guard when I was cleaning up the living room with Heath and he said, "Are you going to pick those up babe?" Sounded so funny coming from him : )
Heath stood in the corner grunting. I said "Heath if you go poo on the potty you can watch a movie." (he'd been begging to all day) "Do you want to watch a movie?" his reply, "wanna change my bum?"
No comments:
Post a Comment