| We went up to my parents house for Halloween day since they live in a big neighborhood and you can actually trick or treat there. At the first house the occupants were sitting in their driveway handing out their candy. After that Daddy started skipping a house and I asked him why. He said they must not be welcoming people since they aren't outside. I explained to him the rules of trick or treating; that if the porch light is on you're welcome to come knocking, if it's out let them be. He wasn't so sure about it and said that if we knock and someone gets mad it's my fault, but after several houses he caught on. I guess I've been taking my street smarts for granted. |
2 comments:
Your Halloween costumes are awesome, so much fun! I took the boys trick-or-treating for my first time ever, it was pretty exciting. And I love how sweet little Candy Bar is, scared of the scary pumpkin and cookie.
I love your costumes...I think family themes for Halloween are the best! I didn't know the porch-light rule either...Jim had to teach me. I guess that's cause we never went trick-or-treating as kids.
Post a Comment