November 26, 2011

"Nature gives to every season, a beauty all its own." - Charles Dickens


The other day felt like it was awful. It seemed like both boys were so needy and crying most of the time.  When I had just about had it we decided to get some fresh air. So I loaded up the boys and we took off. It is amazing how some fresh air can change everyone's mood. It was WONDERFUL!

We walked down to our neighbors house where Prissy the horse lives and tried to get her to come over to the fence but she was happy out in the field and stayed her distance. That didn't stop CandyBar from trying to lour her our way.


He was yelling "Horsie come here!" and "Run Fast Horsie!" He also tried picking berries and yelling "Horsie Bite?" then throwing them over the fence. Once he figured out she wasn't coming we just stood there and enjoyed watching her eat and flick her tail. She really is a beautiful animal.

You might be able to see her off in the distance over his left shoulder.

It was so nice, we walked for over an hour and a half. Both boys were happy the entire time which was so refreshing. I love the look of new wheat coming up in the sunlight! It just glows. 

1 comment:

pickle said...

I love this site !!!! it's SO fun to visit and get updates :)