February 21, 2012

Last night Heath was just not going to sleep. Matt went in to check on him and ended up changing a stinkie diaper. On his way out the door I guess a soiled baby wipe fell onto the floor without Matt knowing. A while later Heath was still awake standing at the door saying, "Hellooo Mommy, Helloooo Daddy" so I went in to lay him back down on his bed. The room was pretty rank, but I just figured it was left over stink from the diaper change. But when I knelt down to give Heath a kiss HE smelled like poo, on his face. So I turned the light on and there was poo smeared all over his bed and body. It was so nasty! I said, 
"Heath lets go take a bath."
 "No, Mommy no bathtub."
 "But Heath you have poo on your face."  
With a big smile and a silly voice, "Mommy, Heath poo face! Heath Poo Face!" all the way to the bathroom.
 So Heath got a second bathtub that night, we changed his bedding and Heath decide he now goes by "Poo Face"

No comments: