February 21, 2012

Love Much

Matt surprised me the weekend before Valentines Day with a fancy date night.  I had gone into town and when I came home he had one of my old formals laying out, the boys packed up and ready to be dropped off, and told me to get dolled up. We had a great time. It was the first time we had been out together childless since Houston was born.

It had snowed the day before Valentines so while Matt was away working we enjoyed out time in the snow. 

Heath had so much fun making doughboy tracks in the snow and sliding with his slick shoes. Houston was so good at being a cute little Eskimo baby. We saw lots of tracks around our house, had no idea we were such a high traffic area. We saw: Deer, Raccoon, Bunny, Kitty, Chicken, Bird, Car, and Daddy tracks.

We made a Heart cake and iced it.  Cut out and coloured hearts and put them on the wall.  And made grape juice slushies with the snow outside. Sadly Matt had an essay due for a school in Oregon that night so he wasn't able to join in on the festivities with us when he got home but we still had a great day.


 Happy
 Love
Day Everyone!

1 comment:

deargoodness said...

I hope that essay is for accepting a position in Oregon! Oh man, that would be so awesome if you guys came out here!
I love Houston's little crocheted booties, and I'm jealous of your snow. We just get rain rain rain. love you all!