
"Mommy, bear bear boots, habe (have) it."
We went to Johnny's basketball game. It was a very rainy cold day, don't mind the crazy hair. Uncle Luke watched Heath for us. It was pretty nice to get out and have some fun.
Houston LOVES his rice cereal. When it's all gone he grabs the cup with his iron grip and won't let go.
Heath has graduated to "Uners" while we're at home! He insists that bear bear wears them also. I think it's pretty cute. He's going to be a pretty good daddy someday if he treats his kids as well as bear bear.
I made sushi for lunch and when I sat down to cut the "log" Heath started freaking out that I gave it an owie. He wouldn't touch it. So I just ended up giving him the insides. I think it's funny, he has had sushi in the past and didn't mind, but actually seeing me cut it made it wrong in his mind.
Houston is getting very interested in his surroundings. He will now maneuver himself around to get to something he wants that is out of reach.

Everything he comes in contact with goes in his mouth. Even Heath. During this picture Heath is saying, "No Hu-ten, no bite piddy hat." (his Arkansas piggy hat)
He is constantly growling. It was pretty entertaining during church this past week.
Heath has been helping me fold the laundry lately. We talk about the different clothes while we do it. (Daddy's big red shirt, Heath's blue pants, etc.) I have started having him sort his own clothes and put them into his 3 drawers. They may not be wrinkle free but it gives him some responsibility and he actually does a pretty good job. Today we had all the laundry sorted and folded, ready to put away and I went to the bathroom...
he'll get the hang of it eventually : )







1 comment:
You are such a sweet patient mommy. Wish I could be around your good example more.
Post a Comment