August 08, 2012


 Heath attacked out table with a pen while I was in the bathroom. I had him "Clean it up" for a while, which didn't do anything, but then I scrubbed it with a magic eraser and it came right off.    : )
 The other night I went to check on the boys after putting them to bed and found Heath standing on the change table waving Bear Bear in the air directing the music (we usually put on instrimental music to droun out other noise) he was so proud of himself.
 We had just finished saying prayer before bed and Heath stood up, climbed onto the couch, layed back with his hands behind his head and said, "Wanna watch a move guys?" I think that was the first time hes referred to us as Guys.
 Aunt Amanda has come to visit and we've been having so much fun partying with her! Heath loves Aunt Amanda. He frequently asks when we're going to Gama's house again to see "Aunt A-Manda" She loves to pretend to eat the nieces and nephews. Heath always responds with, "No, go eat Houston." Amanda brought these super cute onesies for Houston. Heath was so jealous of the Buffalo one that I let him wear it unsnapped. He went around all day headbutting things saying, "I'm a Buff-a-fo"

No comments: