Last week our ward had a pay group day at the botanical gardens.
It started storming shortly after we arrived, so we spent most of the time playing with the fun stuff they have inside.
We're going to have to make some felt stir fry for home. Heath loved this.
Heath showing Ellie
Houston Heath Ellie Miles in the most amazing stroller ever!
We had tons of fun, but wanted to check out everything we missed outside. So the boys and I went back the next week.
Everything is so beautiful there!
For my family
It was a perfectly beautiful day.
Heath ran almost the whole park 2x over. He would run ahead, then run back to me, again and again. Sure wore him out.
How do kids always instinctively know which one is the daddy?
I would love to have a picnic table like this someday.
They loved the little home garden section.
Heath made me lots of soups.
Heath asked several times to play in the water park. I finally gave in just before we were going to leave and they absolutely loved it! Houston was so hilarious to watch.
He kept growling at the holes and when they'd shoot he'd take it right in the face, then move on to the next hole to growl again.
They both have a bit of a runny nose and cough now... I'm hoping it's not from this. I keep telling myself it wasn't cool enough, and I dried them off right away and put them in blankets, but you always wonder and second guess.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment