Happy Birthday To MEEE!
Not him, Me!
The morning was spent leisurely eating breakfast and sending Daddy off to school. I got a SWEET new camera for my birthday with which Heath wanted a turn.
Once we got ready
and got some wiggles out
we buckled up and set off to check out the Library.
It's pretty neat, the kids section is the entire 3rd floor, so we got to ride the elevator and push the cool buttons. We went to Story Time which was all about Apples. The boys got to play a lot of fun wiggle games and read some neat stories. One story was all about apple farms, and Heath was pretty much the only kid responding when the Librarian would say, "What's in this picture" "COWS!" "What do Cows say?" "MMMOOOO!" He really loved it. They have a giant carpet for the kids to sit on with letters on it. When we got there I told Heath to go sit on the carpet. He went over looked at it a minute then found the "H" sat down on it and said, "Mommy H for Heaffers!"
I think the best part about the Library though is that it's close enough to bike to once we find a bike trailer. : )
After story time we were getting kinda restless so we decided to go to the park. We stopped at McDonald's and got ourselves 2 cheeseburgers for lunch and had a little picnic. Houston slept and Heath burned lots of energy climbing and sliding.
When we got home Houston was still asleep, so Heath and I laid down too. We all took a wonderfully long Birthday Nap!
After we got up Matt said to take the boys to Laura's house, come home, take a shower, and go to the address he gave me. (He was still at school) So I did, and it was the best Birthday present EVER! He got me a 1 hour massage at Massage Envy. Let me tell you, that was the best birthday present EVER! I think it should be law that any mother of small children must have one at least every year. It was AMAZING! When I got there they asked me if I had any sore spots or complaints. I said I was pretty normal, no complaints other than normal ones. When I was finished, I felt like I was floating! My neck and back felt SO GOOD! My head was weightless! I had no idea my body was so tight. If you've never had a massage before go get one now! You will not regret it!
After my pamper hour I picked Matt up from home and we headed around the corner to a tasty Japanese Buffet. They had sent us a flyer for their grand opening the week prior that had a cupon for a free dinner on your Birhtday, so we decided to cash it in. We both ate for $10, pretty good if you ask me. The food on the other hand was much better than pretty good, it was WONDERFUL! It wasn't so American as some Japanese restraunts can be. They had a really good selection of food, I feel like we need to go back so I can try the rest of the things I didn't have room for. It was all so good!
After we stuffed ourselves silly we picked up the boys and went home for some tasty Ice Cream Cake!
Heath had a super awesome mustache from his juice at the Lopez'
We weren't quite sure where the candles were, but could fund these ones. 75 ~ 25 no big difference.
I was a super wonderful day and I got to spend it with my favorite people!

3 comments:
Dude, massages are the best! I'm glad you got one for your birthday. Happy Birthday!!!! (by the way)
You're just so cute and your boys are like twins. I love it!! Happy belated birthday!!! Massages are amazing. i think it should be a rule that we get 3 (yes, THREE!!!) a year!! (:
I definitely have massage envy. Happy Birthday ! :)
Post a Comment